This tasty chorizo pasta is ready in under 10 minutes. Perfect weeknight food!
for 2 people
- 80 g of chorizo
- 1 small chili pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic
- A spring of fresh rosemary
- Manchego cheese
- Pasta for 2 people
- extra virgin olive oil for frying
1. Put the water to boil. Meanwhile, chop the chorizo, chili, garlic and rosemary.
2. In a large frying pan, add the olive oil and the chorizo. Cook, stirring for around 3 min.
3. Cook the pasta into the boiling water. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan (chili, garlic and rosemary) and cook over low heat for around 3 minutes more.
4. When the pasta is almost done, drain it and add it to the frying pan. Mix well so that the pasta absorbs all the flavors. Top with Manchego shavings and serve warm.