This is a simple and great tapa typical from Catalonia: bread, garlic, tomato and Spanish ham.
- Two slices of bread (preferable rustic bread).
- Tapas – Tomato sauce (tomato, olive oil, salt).
- Sliced Paleta Ibérica, 50g.
1. Toast the bread until it is crunchy.
2. Rub the garlic onto it (if you don´t like garlic you can skip it).
3. Spread the tapas – tomato sauce on top of the bread.
4. Add few slices of Paleta Ibérica on top and enjoy!
Tips: You can eat the bread with the garlic and tomato sauce alone if you don´t eat meat. Enjoy with a glass of red wine.